Thursday, May 8, 2008

Wed was a bit of a random day.. Met Des at Taka there, supposed to meet for lunch, followed by search for my slipper.. And we just randomly went into Seoul garden for Lunch.. like how random can.. 2 person just suddenly decide to go for buffet. lolx.. been 8 yrs since I last went to eat seoul garden I think. Thought the variety available isn't exactly a lot. but the chicken tasted not bad..

I've got one Seoul garden within 2mins of walking distance, in the precint of TM, but I've not visited it for ages.. haha.. watever.. I still ate it yesterday..


Des found me this 99% chocolate.. Haha.. Was searching for it lor.. Thought it never existed.. JIN RAN can find it.. must have a taste of it.. Love dark Chocolate... This one should be the ultimate...


That day saw dead bird.. this time round see dead Frog.. aiyoyo... what's next...

No comments: