Then watch Ah long Pte Ltd with dear and my sis. Xiao hee.. with the mix of hokkien, canto jokes, laugh quite a lot.. a twist at the end of the story, not bad ba.. I just like local shows, a familiar lifestyle that we know..
After that, went to teach my Niece.. A one month crash course request from my cousin, cos she wanted her to do better in it.. She's like scoring 85 now.. want to push her further up, so as to offset her weakness in languages.. Kaoz.. another one that I face.. though it's easy to teach, but it's difficult to produce a better result.. Shall just try my best.. Stressful session..
Thereafter, chiong down to Harbour front to meet the SK gang for dinner. To celebrate Edrei's bdae, Teckwei and Yupei's Belated Bdae.. Ate at White dog.. The food was so-so.. a bit too pricey for the food. but the services was not bad.. It's being a long time since I last met up with them. Too busy with our individual things.. At least for me.. So today, had to squeeze out a bit of time. Nice to do some catch up at times.. =)
Tenderloin Steak. ( a bit overcooked.. I wanted medium, it came well done.. )
The 3 " pig leg "
The Sk gang.. minus a few not here today...
No comments:
Post a Comment