Am I dao or am I beng in my talking ? Some friends told me that the way I talk at times is a bit beng, like courting for fight.. Don't give chance to others. Really ? I know I've been rather critical in the way I talk, didn't realise that it's casting such impressions on some.. Sis has also told me to watch out the way I talk, she feels it's not the same as before.. But what is the change? All along I thought I've been myself.. If there's a difference, pls tell me what is it. I would like to know as well.
Over the past few months, personally, I feel that my PR skill has gone down quite a bit. I feel that it's due to the fact that I've being having much lesser human interaction with others. Mostly keeping to myself and a few around me only.. Reluctance to take up any roles in UNI is part of it.. I don't really want to handle PR related things. Unlike myself.. haiz..
Anyway.. Got to know this youtube video from my student. She was doing a project on STD, specifically Syphilis. So she searched for it and got this.. Decided to share it, and I think it's rather hilarious.
No comments:
Post a Comment