Yeap.. the whole ball of thing is the nest that the weaver ants has successfully made out of the leaves.. Wildlife is just next to us all the time. It's just whether we are observant enough to realise it.

I was actually quite gross out for a moment when I saw the whole mess ants. But stil decided to take a closer look at it.

2 tuitions a day is rather a waste of my time. teaching in SK in the morning, then come back, before going to Clementi for another session. effectively 6 hrs is wasted. Luckily I was able to drive to Clementi, if not more time is wasted. Low in spirits along the way back, I took an extra short time to reach home. 21mins to reach home. Since it's low in spirits, I had to top it up with spirits too.. Sigh..
No comments:
Post a Comment