ARhz.. Everything that can go wrong just simply went wrong today. Vomit my lungs and heart out man.. Begun off in the afternoon, trying to figure out how to do the lab report.. with the prac being done 1month ago, its really tough figuring out what exactly I've done then. Stare at it, hoping that some " ling gan" will appear.
Then supposed to meet up with lin to have dinner together, but just as I was to leave, Adrin came to talk to me, and we started discussing on what to do for the Easter Bridge pairs comp that we are participating in the evening.. So met darling late.. had to rush down in a cab.. After having dinner, went down to SCBA at Bishan CC to meet Adrin, thinking that we are still early for the registration. Walking along the corridor that's usually pack with familiar faces from the bridge club, today it was silent and empty. Entered the club house only to see all of them started playing le.. Upon checking.. Realise that this is already the second session of the Easter Open pairs competition. It begun at 2.30pm. we went there at 7pm, where the 2nd session is supposed to resume.. KAoz!!! HOw cock up~! on the website, it was written as 7.30pm-11pm de.. Kns.. went all the way there for nothing..
Then decided to head back to Expo to meet lin, told her that I'll wait for her at Expo, and will msg her when I reach tanah merah.. BUT.. After I msg her.. I sat down at tanah merah, watching 3 trains pass before me, before I realise that its not possible that she's taking so long. ONly then did I remb that we are meeting at Expo NOT tanah merah.. *faintz..
So we went to T3 to explore a bit.. was Wow by the basement. it's like a shopping centre can. darn big, nothing of it resembles an airport.. well, things just carry on going wrong when we were there. First, we couldn't find the correct Escalator, and have to look around to find the correct one. Secondly, we went to the wrong floor twice while in search for Mac. Thirdly, when we decide to take a lift to the basement, we realise that the lift and serves lvl 2-4 . So had to turn back and find. and that didn't happen just once, it happened a few times.
Thereafter, sent her back, and I was praying hard that i've not missed the last bus home. Cos I've already waited for 25mins for the bus to appear, and it doesn't seem to be coming... waited from 0015 till 0040, just as I thought I should start walking home liao, My saviour Arrived.. bus 28 came to my rescue.. When I hop on to the bus, I double check with the bus conductor, and yes, this is the last bus le.. and of all time, my PSP batt has to run flat. Wanted to show dear patapon and at least have some entertainment while on the way back de.
After all these, I concluded that March 21 was a bad day for me.. but as the day past, March 22, treated me better. And it had to come after I did the Research project by the MKT dept on our Perspective on Luck. Whether we feel our luckiness, or unluckiness is a result of the place, environment, time, and people around us. and whether we think that after a series of unlucky stuff, the next thing that we do, it'll be lucky a not..
I chose not to believe in any of the one listed above.. And they have to really show me what it is like.. trying to force me to belive that when One is UNLUCKY and BLUR for the day. It'll carry on for the rest of the day as well. RAWR~! Today is a better day..
When the sun is down, fred not, cos the moon will shine upon us too...
No comments:
Post a Comment