And yest night, I had a hard time making decision whether to buy G600. After much dilemna, and talking to lin about it, I made the decision to buy the 2G phone. Yes, it's kinda funny that i'm paying $168 to downgrade from my current 3G phone to a 2G one, but what I need of a phone is just the calling function and the sms. The rest are actually quite redundant to me. So the primary consideration was the "look" and "style" of it. After going through all these, and queueing up for it, was told that it's out of stock. *faintz. Arhz.. got bluff by the salesgirl who told me there was still available sets.
Don't know why, but these few days, things haven't been really going well. Things haven't been smooth, and so many bad encounters. Recalling one of the survey question I did just now,
" You woke up late, cos the alarm clock was spoilt. you rushed down to the nearest bus stop, only to see the usually on-time bus to be 10mins late. To make things worst, there was a traffic jam. and you are super late for the exam that you are supposed to sit for. Now, the Exam that you are going to sit for are all MCQ, and you don't know how to do a few qns. Do you think you will guess correctly ? "
There are 2 ans.. One, all the bad luck have been used up by the morning encounters, bad luck can't be following me all the way. Its time for me to have some good luck and make the correct guess. Two, Haiz.. I've been so unlucky the whole day, nothing is going well, definitely all guess wrongly de..
Well.. I guess this question's intent is to see whether you are a optimistic or pessimistic person. I tend to choose to first one.. The rainy days will hopefully soon be over.. a brand new sunny day awaits me.
I'm supposed to be a bit more relaxed from last sem, after I drop one day of tuition and one day to Cue sports, but how come it feels even more packed?
Anyway, this is the new i-pod Nano that my sis got for her bf, with sweet engravings too.. So nice... *envy..
No comments:
Post a Comment