Sunday, March 2, 2008

Disgusted

Disgusted.. that's all I can say regarding my MKT project grp. Total ignorance from them. So many emails sent out, but only 1 person replied. alright, other than des who tells me via msn, the rest are virtually MIA. ARhz.. &^%$#&^$ . Its due in 2 weeks time and there's like ZERO things done. So feel like letting ALL of them die together. get 0 out of the 15%. but that means I'll suffer too. Bleahz~!

And GEk, the kind ranger really didn't appear, and I've lost hope on it. working on other sources of info instead. To all that helped me with my in-prompt to survey, Thanks lots.. Next whole week will be dedicated to chionging for GEK proj, the week after, 2CAs to study for.. followed by the disgusting MKT proj and another CA. Sighz..

The Recess week is over, and I've not done as much as I would have wanted. how now?

No comments: