Ate dinner with dear at blk 85, cos she got craving for the ba chor mee and Stingray.. and surprisingly, today, there isn't much ppl, didn't have to wait very long for it. and she started playing patapon too. lolx.. now can pon pon together.. haha...
Went to help my cousin to shift house after that. shifted the "car" bed for his son. Ho mia leh.. so young, got such nice bed.. me when young, where got such thing de. Different generation liao.
Went to eat Tian ji after that.. It's seriously a surprise for me to eat it. cos it's being 1.5 decade since I last ate it. Last time was when i was 7, vomitted out after knowing that it's frog leg. perhaps cos I know how it's been slaughtered. dear still commented that this is the first time she saw me so kua zhang over food. Haha... yes, I've eaten many other "ye wei" before.. but it's different ma.. Nevertheless, overcome myself to eat it.. Rawr~! nothing will stop me from overcoming myself.. lolx.


No comments:
Post a Comment