Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Helped out with des's fren, Angie, who is working at the NUS marine bio lab. On board the project that she's embarking on now.. doing a study on corals respawning. Interesting.. did the odd job of making those models, to prepare for the actual spawning process. The research project site is located at underwaterworld, partly due to the ease of getting the required sea water for the study, and the facilities available.
So that was the exciting part, cos I get to go underwater world frequently, though we go behind the scene, see only the tanks and the water sprinkler, BUT, that's the more interesting part, cos it's something that not many ppl get a chance to do so. the first impression me and des got when we walked down the stairs were.. " WOW" it just looks Wow.. haha.. At the moment, we still can't go in to explore all the tanks, can only look from far.. but slowly, when we get to know more of the ppl there, there may be a chance to see more exotic and surprises.
played quite a good session of bridge yest, paired up with Eugene, one of the yr 3. Learnt quite a fair bit from him while playing, and that's precisely what I'm actually looking for. I want to improve more. and I'm determined to work on my weaknesses. I've not been memorising hard enough for the conventions. That's what I need to improve. Release the potential, and work my way up..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
the zhiyuan i know is strong and a decisive person. out of the 3 tigers, u'r the one that shines out of us (don't yaya though =x) , i din know tt u'll experience this kind of feeling, but always rmb that having a strong faith in urself. u don have to be a leader if u don wan to. like myself i oso don like to lead though im a tiger :) put tis in ur mind "I live my life, not others". they can comment what they want, but most importantly is, what you want to be. it's like, can u force a cow to eat grass? definitely not. hope i helped u cousin. lots of love. =)
`yiyong
Post a Comment