Saturday, March 1, 2008

TH dance production & Victorian's Day


Okay, some of the random shots for the 2 days..

Yesterday morning, went to Chek Jawa to collect the survey form that we've left there. Waited so darn long for the bus, boat. and cycled all the way to the information centre at the entrace, only to find out that the completed forms is back at the Ubin hub near the jetty.. Zzz.. That's not the worst part.. Went back to the hub, to find out that the person who is holding the forms is on course for the day. and Its locked up inside the drawer... ^%$#$%. RAWR~! Made a futile trip there. One of the park ranger promised that he'll drop the forms at my place after he knock off, how nice of him. But as of now, I still haven't receive anything. So kinda give up waiting for it.

Went for Des's Dance production in the evening, Break Through . So far... but well, it was worth my time there. The dances put up by them were quite innovative, showed me a new perspective on some of the genre. just that it lacked a bit of synchronisation at times, but can't expect perfect performance from a non professionals isn't it.. So would say, overall it was well done..

Thereafter, went to meet some of the YEP ppl. Discussing on the prospect of a futher project, most likely is one to Yunan. Sounds interesting and tempting, but I'm not sure how much time would I be able to commit. Though if I'm to take it up, the planning should be starting soon. Hmm...

Went to camp over at VJ after that. Cos there's an event this morning. Studied till2 plus, before sleeping on the ever hardy tables. DOn't know why, but I'm just so tried, reluctant to wake up in the morning.

For Victorians' day, I was the Prataman. The prata served was good. Big, delicious, and lotsa variety. 11 flavours, plain, egg, egg-onion, cheese, mushroom, cheese-mushroom, sausage, mushroom-sausage, red bean, chocolate, banana. Whee~! .. But It was flooded by the student helpers Who were supposed to help not EAT!! .. watever. they just clog up the queue only. all 400 were dished out by 12noon. Sad.. only ate 2 pratas. Me hungry..

Had quite a tiring day, the thing only wrap up at 3.30pm, after debrief. Was also being used to help shift back the tables back to the hall. Manual coolies. -____-"" nvm.. just helping out. Yawnz!. I'm so tired..

No comments: