Friday, February 29, 2008

Inflammed Tendons

Finally went to see the orthopedic today. Confirmed that it was my Tendon that was inflammed, that's why its causing the swell and pain for the past few weeks/months.

Undergone a session of physio-therapy, learnt a few exercises on how to relieve the pain, and stretch that tight tendon of mine. He helped me massage my thigh, ( supposedly to loosen my tight tendon, And it was in such pain that I almost screamed !! ) The physio session ended with a ultra scan thing. It releases electic impulse into the affected aread, ( supposedly to stimulate cell repair & growth. ).

But the funny thing is, I came out of the Physio treatment with MORE pain than I went in.. WTH... HAha.. Crapz.

Anyway, went to play pool with tuck today. Wohoo.. 2 months never touch the wooden stick liao. played both 8 and 9 ball, won both series 7-1, 7-1, Whee... Recalling the days which I played every week.. Such fun.. But well.. somethings there's no choice but to weigh the importance of other things.. and at least I'm seeing some results, telling me that I've made the right choice. Jia YOU .. Zhiyuan.. you can do it de... =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Attention please!
->> Remove Viruses! <<-