Friday, February 8, 2008

Happy CNY 08

Another hectic Chu yi that's being spent visiting most of the relatives.. ( from my mum's side ). There's still more than half left.. many many more to go, but I seriously doubt I'll have the time to visit all. Started early in the morning, only to end it like now.. BUSY BUSY BUSY!!! Leaving for Malaysia in 3.5 hrs time.

Its irritating to drive, with an Aunt who keeps nagging by the side.. But just have to be patient. Practise my " ren " gong. Its a happy occasion anyway. Kai xin Jiu Hao.. =)

Anyway, its being a long time since I last took a family Photo..


Taking a photo under a Tao Hua , Uncle bought from Japan.. supposed to give me more " tao hua Yun " =P


Just Some photos taken for the day.. A bit random..

No comments: