Saturday, February 2, 2008

KE VII hall play

Really tired from the past few days... I need a break from the hectic work and activities coming up. Can I just disappear for a few days? like throw my hp away and be uncontactable..

bought Junkai a shirt, from pull and bear to pu chang for the mess I made in his car, and the Supposedly thrown away shirt. ( found it lying on my bed just now ).. Though it's being a week, I still feel bad having done such a thing..

Went to watch the KE VII hall play, courtesy of Mr Edawin. To support for someone.
Was lost initially, cos we entered 15mins late, so didn't catch the beginning, and for the next 10mins, was trying hard to figure out what they were talking about, trying to make sense of the flowery language. Well.. Overall, the play was quite okay, with some outstanding actors who did well to keep the audience on their feets. Though I seriously don't get some parts of it. a bit too chim for my cheena brain.



Sometimes, I really wish that I can be irrational at times.. so that I can just follow my heart and not my brain.

No comments: