Many things happened today...
First, I didn't wake up on time, and was rushing to go for tuition. Then got a call from the student telling me that she can't make it at 9am. ( she called at 7.35am ). Luckily I haven't left home, if not will be a blur sotong stucked outside there, don't know do what in the early morning wee hours. So instead, told des to go for the MKT lecture at 10-12, ( initally supposed to go for 12-2 ).
Think the MKT lect is the ONLY lecture that i paid full attention to. didnt doze off at all, even though I slept at 4am, and woke up at 7.15am. was rushing to complete the Mkt assignment. 15% can. Freak. so heavy.. So even though its on a sat morning, and the only lesson, i feel its still worthwhile to make the trip down.
Studied in central lib after that, didn't want to waste time travelling home and out again later. Studied and slept till 5.30, before making my way down to Xinyi's house to meet BJ, lynal and xinyi for MJ session. Honestly, I was hesistating to go de. Cos i felt it would be awkward. And it sure was.. Can still count the no. of sentences that we had. It's only the third time I've seen her since a yr ago. They have been calling for a gathering for months, but I've been delaying it all the way till now. Partly cos I'm really busy, plus not really want to go ba.. Though I've totally let go abt it le, Guess I'm still not used to it seeing her after such a long time. tried to be as normal as possible le, but the atmosphere was just a bit tense. Just being friends should be fine, let time smoothen this ba..
Anyway, a side note, Friday is " NOT " a weekday.. Its a PRELUDE to weekend. LOLX... *hor. Looking at someone.. * =P
No comments:
Post a Comment