Sunday, February 10, 2008

In Malaysia

Had a tiring trip to Malaysia for the past 2 days. Rushing in and out and squeezing with the crowd isn't exactly a nice thing to do. Can't be held, since my dad insist on doing so..

Yet another rd of steamboat there, plus a BBQ. But it was really a disapointing one. Seriously, this is the first time ever that I've eaten a BBQ with only 3 things can. Chicken wings, Hotdogs and Satay ONLY!!! *faintz* Ended up, I was the main BBQ-er there, dishing out all the Chickenwings n hotdogs for them. " shu shu you nian guo de " =D

Oh well... It feels good to be detached away from the world for a period of time. It's being a long time since I last slept so much.. Basically, I just sleep whenever I can when I was there. Recharging the much needed sleep I've been longing for.. SHIOK!!

Some shots that I took there.. Included some shots that my sis and I took when we got real bored in the car.. Self-entertainment.. =D

No comments: