Tuesday, February 26, 2008

MeMe

okay, From Kianseng, I'm supposed to pass it on.. Was bored.. so decided to fill it in too..

Rules for the meme are as follows :
-Link to the person who tagged you
-Post the rules on your blog.
-Share seven random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog. (O.o)
-Tag seven random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.( not tagging... feel free to do so if you are bored with studying .. )
-Leave a comment on their blogs so that they know they have been tagged.

here goes the 7 facts:
1. I'm a very sentimental and easily satisfied person. " kai xin jiu hao"
2. Glory Glory Man utd. Yeah!! no doubt, I'm a red devils fan.
3. I treasure my family more than anything else. Cos there's nothing that will be able to replace them.
4. My right ear is bigger than my left ear by .5cm ( 7cm and 6.5cm)
5. I can't squat with my feets close together. Will become a turtle on its shell.
6. I can't stand things there are too round and bold . No idea why, but it just erks me..
7. Don't like messy things, have to arrange it, even if it's not mine. ( i.e. library, office, shopping centre, I'll help them put back the things )

Alright.. those are the 7 facts..

Anyway, Today I was studying in school, study till " qi jing" I didn't want to go for bridge. Well, sort of overshot the timing, and was late, so might as well, make use of the mood to digest more things. Productive today.. FINALLY!! after a few days of nua-ing. I'm back on track. hopefully not too late to chiong the tons of work staring at me.

No comments: