Took our time to slowly observe the Flora and Fauna present.. It was kinda hard to recognise some Flora, since there wasn't any pics for us to take reference. Could only base on the signboards provided, plus the description provided in the notes to guess which is the correct species. Didn't really spot much Fauna, except the Squirrel, the Lao gao and some insects.
These 3 are my fav shots out of the 200 odds photos.
Think this one can be one of the Biology Tx Bk cover page.. lol
Some of the photos that we took, Didn't really put up much photos of the plants, since most won't understand what is it.
Went to Lot 1, to meet Jielin before going to Felicia's house to do the YEP medical report. Had quite a bit of problem finding my way there. Stared at the Streetdirectory.com for a really long time before I confirm my route of advancement. Zhe mo suo wo ye shi easterner, not westerner. Not familiar with the roads there. But well, we always have to try before we'll know how isn't it? So now I know more of that place liao. =) Hmm.. Think I took all the Expressway today liao. TPE,SLE,KJE,BKE,CTE,PIE,AYE,ECP. round island trip.
Oh man.. Had a scare of my life just now can... Was on the way home just now, I filtered to the left, and the car SKID!!! the car skid off the slippery road, 2 lanes away, mounted the curb on the side, cm away from the barrier. I really thought i confirm buang liao. It stopped just there.. Phew!!! Luckily, there wasn't any damage to the car, only a dent to the wheel. but I shan dao yao, cos of the abrupt turn... That's y i really hate driving on raining days. Don't know if its this car got no grip, but previous accident was also on a rainy day...


No comments:
Post a Comment