Monday, February 18, 2008

Invention of Loud speaker in HP

Boarded the train this morning, still trying hard to do last min revision for the SSS CA later on, only to be disturbed my 2 muds, playing loud malay music from their hp. Don't they realise that it's not their home, and there are ppl around them that don't appreciate the music that they are playing. When music is unappreciated, its NOISE. and that's irritating. How come there are just so many inconsiderate ppl around, with almost 0 EQ in their head. To be fair, its not only them, I'm sure most ppl would have encounterd such situation before. I've met with Old man playing loud music from their radio player too. Hokkien song. Arhz..

So the invention of loud speaker in HP, was it a good one? Yes it is.. IF and ONLY IF the person know when is the correct time to use it. else, its really an irritant.

Finally, the much dreaded monday is finally over. 55% worth of marks were handed in today. 30% for SSS, 15% for MKT, 8% for Lab report. Its like half a mod cleared. Finally can breathe a little. Though there's still a long way more to go.. I'm not just tired from the workload for the past 2 weeks, I'm dead tired.. Zzz. Thank goodness mid sem break is 4 days away..

Uncertainty.. things changes every now and then, that's what causes it. and how can we ever be sure of things? Trust. Be it, the person involved, or the person indirectly involved, that's the only thing we can rely on. Level of trust is built up over a period of time, and importantly, the credibility of the person also affects this. I don't do things rashly. Much thoughts have been put into it and actions are only done when I'm sure of myself. And when I make a decision, I will stick by it, call it determination/perserverance or stubborness, up to you. That's just me.

No comments: