Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Simply Exhilarating

Woohoo.. The drive just now was simply exhilarating. It has been a really long time since I last had so much adrenaline pumping into my blood. The speed, control and cornering were awesome. Tried driving my cousin's car before, but never was I so smooth in controlling it. Perhaps, I'm more seasoned now, able to handle it better.. but the racing clutch is just as hard as ever. so difficult to catch the biting point. The 550 horsepower on a modified Subaru WRX makes it fly.. ( normal saloon car is 180. Mazda 3 is 260 ) Unknowningly, I sped up to 150 while overtaking a Mercs. Didn't even notice it until I checked the speedometer... The low C.G coupled with the 4-wheel drive makes cornering an ease. Has been learning quite a bit of driving skills from my cousin, now its finally put to use on his car. Whee.. =)

Had a busy day in lab this afternoon. Its kinda irritating when everything is left for you to do it. ARhz.. Shall be patient. Anyway, took some photos while working. add some fun while doing those long hours of lab work.

Went to my 2nd Aunt's house to have a minor Bdae celebration. So funny can. My mum and dad bought the wrong cake. Supposed to be a Gong Xi Fa Cai/ Happy Birthday cake. In the end, it became a Happy new year Cake.. Lolx..



Had a "box" of Pineapple tart.. yum yum.. Thanks thanks, really a surprise, still say not very good at baking, so if good, I think can open shop and sell liao. =P

No comments: