Played tong xiao ma jiang last night, with lin and her JC class ppl. an interesting bunch of ppl, who talk are full of nonsense, but well, that's what keeps ppl entertained. haha.. was quite bemused by what they could come up with actually, and they are really very " pei he " Linking back to my own class, it pales in comparison. Definitely, there isn't as much fun, but surely, there were moments of joy too.
Can't help but believe that it is really quite " xie men" when I play mj. Tried for 13 yao, for 2 rounds, one with 12 tiles, waiting for " fa" and " dong " and the second time, I was waiting for the last tile " 9 bamboo " . So close. Calling for the tile liao, but got intercepted. As expected, after I try for it, I usually don't game much after that. oh well, it's just the thrill and excitement you get while waiting for such combinations, plus they were not playing $$, all the more it gives me reason to do so..
No comments:
Post a Comment