Sunday, February 10, 2008

Studying during CNY 08

This is the first time I'm studying through CNY. It sucks.. Its supposed to be a holiday isn't it. Why must the prof put the CA after it. ARhz.. Ah tiong arh. Ur family not here also no need do this to us right... *Grumblez*

This yr, Hongbao collection is minimal, due to 2 reasons, 1. Less visiting than usual, 2. The hongbao has generally shrunk in size. Hmm.. Funny isn't it. Everyone's income should have gone up, how come hongbao shrunk leh..

So much things will be coming up for the next 2 weeks. Lets see.. Genetics CA on wed, Mkt Assignment & presentation on Sat, Lab report & SSS CA next mon. in a matter just 1+ WEEK!! ARhz.. How to finish... Somebody just kill me can. Solve all problem..

Rarely do I complain as much as I've done so for the past week, but seriously, it's really too much to take. Can't help but vent it out.

No comments: