Thursday, January 31, 2008

Lock

Some how I became the MKT grp leader. Nobody didn't want to do it, and the piece of contact list just landed on my table. So just took it up. Can see the shock on their faces when the tutor said pts will be awarded. Lol. They must be "cursing" inside themselves.

Realised one thing today. MOST girls can't open the combi lock. Haha.. Still did a survey to justify that its a general girls problem, and not one individual =P *looking around *

Being having migrane for the past few days. Just can't focus properly. Attention span shorter than normal. Don't know what's wrong as well. To make things worst, I just drew up the list of things coming up in Feb, its terribly packed. PLUS during CNY, I'm traditionally super busy with all the visiting of relatives... So many to " bai fang " . haiz. How ?!?

Saw this while buying Chicken rice in Sci Canteen. Thought the msg it brings across is rather strong.

1 comment:

Lin xx with love xx said...

~bleh. things can b learnt... its onli the matter of time =p