Its sort of becoming our SOP, that we'll enjoy the 30-40min run, do some statics, then sit down by the break water, before heading off for some drinks.. Its nice to visit the beach on a weekday.. to sit down on the breakwater, having some heart to heart talk.. well, I guess nothing beats having a buddy who has known you for 10 yrs, being thru almost the same path all the way till now. =)

Anyway, I ran my lungs out this morning.. Went for the usual 6km route. Shaved 2mins off the total time today, took 28mins for it. It really feels Shiok to be able to push myself once again.. Need to go a bit faster to hit the gold timing for 2.4km. Just a little more should be able to le.. I know I can do it de...
To perserve and succeed.
*The egg or the chicken comes first ? * confused state...
No comments:
Post a Comment