Start of week 3.. Time really flies. its already week 3, tut are starting and its time to get serious. May go MIA from many things soon.
Going a day without hp is a bit funny. ( left it at JK's house ). Not that I'll die without it. just that its troublesome, since I need to contact some ppl, and there's no hardcopy of the no. At the same time, its good, a detachment from the world for a period of time.
Decision has been made, and that should help me clear up my mind for the moment. It was a hard one to make, but life is all abt choices once again. and I've to make it. Have I taken the correct path? I don't know.. I just hope that I will not regret whatever I've done.
" Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand. " Albert Einstein
No comments:
Post a Comment