Thursday, January 10, 2008

Outing...



Met hc for movie this afternoon at Vivo... Watched Alvin and Chipmunks.. A very cute and light hearted show.. Full of music and laughters. Just the type of shows that I enjoy.. or perhaps because I enjoy musicals... its a little of that sort... Enjoyed the christmas songs that they sang, somehow it seems that i'm reliving the Christmas that I've missed.

Thereafter went to eat at some Thai Restaurant.. was it Thai Accent ? Can't remember the name, but the food was generally okay. The dessert was quite nice.. Glutinuous rice with Mango. Just so Thai... And I finally got my CNY shirt.. brown base with pink strips... from Domanchi. One thing off my mind. And it pass the QC check from my mum. Haha.. ( she don't usually accept dark colour clothes for CNY ).

Met up with 03S12 at Central for dinner.. Went to Maratuma for Ramen.. Well.. The food isn't exactly nice, and for that price, I would seriously prefer eating elsewhere.. nvm.. don't try won't know that the food isn't that good.. Had a nice time chatting, its being so long since I last catch up with them le.. Actually I spent most of the time talking to Karen.. She just came back 2 days ago.. got so much to tell her.. Realised that usually, even during a gathering, its broken down into cliques..

Everyone has changed so much over the years.. Some has turned more studious, some more feminine, etc. its all about work, career, sem, CAP.. Things just change as time passes. and to think 5 yrs have past since I know them.. time really flies... Those were the days where we were carefree and innocent... still enjoying the JC lifes..

No comments: