Many a time, things just doesn't go the way you want it to be.. Somethings are placed right infront of you, yet you choose to take the more difficult path. And yet at times, you end up at the same finishing line and sometimes, you don't get the desired results.. Is it all worthwhile ?
When you are standing at a cross junction, poised with 2 difficult choices to make. What are the considerations that you would make before making the decision? Rational ? Emotional ? Practical? There's nothing right or wrong, it really depends on the situation, but most of the time, being rational you can't be too wrong.. So is the rational choice that you make really rational? perhaps only to you, in that perspective, and not to others.
Its hard to make decisions at times, and I don't know on what basis did I make them. Perhaps, one thing that I've been following is that I shall make a decision that I'll not regret. Easier said than done. most ppl are able to say that, but fails to comply to that.
Being a pessimist and an optimist plays a significant role in life. Compare "Choosing to believe that life is beautiful and its full of meanings yet to be discovered " and " Choosing to believe that life is nothing but a dread. "
We are who we hang around with.. If you are hanging around a grp of psycho all the time, I'm sure eventually you will become one too.
I appear to be calm most of the time, but deep down within me, thoughts are flying around.. not showing the emotional side of me, but that doesn't mean that I'm " jue qing "
So what type of person am I? Rational ? Emotional? Optimist? etc .. Well.. I guess its not up to me to judge myself.. and don't think many ppl know me well enough to be able to tell me that.
On a lighter note...
Chicken or Egg comes first ? Well, base on theory of evolution, as discussed with Des, Chicken comes first.. Reason being as such.. Chicken was evolved from another species, and it so happened to find another chicken-alike species, somehow it managed to lay an egg, and the cock fertilised the egg.. giving rise to their next generations of Chicks and So the Chickens evolved successfully and started providing humans with Chicken wings and Omelettes.
No comments:
Post a Comment