Went to ECP in the morning to have a short jog with lin.. Enjoyed the morning breeze, and the refreshing air that fills the place. Though the sun was a little glaring and hot.. Was just too lazy to wear contacts for today... so couldn't wear the shades. Will remember this phrase.. " no push, I won't run " Haha.. don't worry... Will drag you along for more runs.. =P. Healthy lifestyle.. plus burning away unwanted calories.. so that we can eat more.. Whee!!!
Just before I slept last night.. I realised that it was 19th of Jan 08.. That's exactly one yr since I got my driving license..

Well.. not that I've been putting the P plate. but its just a significant event, cos I'm a one yr driver liao. wahHah.I can't wait to get my own car... which will not happen within the next few yrs though. come fast come fast...
No comments:
Post a Comment