Saturday, January 19, 2008

Went for make-up lecture this morning. And this is only the 1st week of sch.. Arhz.. Was thinking that not much people would turn up for a saturday morning lecture, since its webcasted as well. but to my amazement, the LT was like 80% filled. NUS students got so Qing lao one arh.. So kong bu. *Stress.. *

Just nice, lin was around in sch.. so she accompanied me to have lunch at subway. If not, I'm quite sure I would have gone without any food.. ty lin.. =)

Somehow or rather, I was in a buoyant mood, no stress while teaching too. Just happily explaining the things to her.. oh ya.. my student, sec 2 MGS girl, she's already studying so much details related to Life sciences.. Stressing me a LSM major to recap all my knowledge before teaching her.. Its kind of hard to teach actually.. cos we've learnt too much info... and everytime, I'll need to filter out the chimmer stuff before explaining to her.

Ber jio me for basketball in the evening. Bugging me that I've not met up with them for a long time. ( I think its being 9mths since I last met them.. )So I conceded and went to play with them for 2hrs. And so... my right knee is once again slightly swollen. All thanks to the vigorous jumping. *faintz* .. To think that I was happily jogging for the past week, cos I thought that it has recovered... this is such a blow.. Well.. I think my knee is really a goner. like the doc has said, once the ligament has worn out, its gone.. *sobz*

Heck... I'm still going jogging tomorrow... " yi du gong du.. "

RAWR!!!

No comments: