Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Tiring Day

Had a long and tiring day today.. Had pool from 10am till 5pm at Champz.. Was there alone till noon, before the rest came. Tuck overslept and in the end didn't even turn up.. kns... Make me wake up so early... It was really good playing with Weikun, Jiabin, Chun ming, Min, and Chris. The session with them was productive as well. managed to brush up on some shoots too. Managed to win Jiabin in a 7-3 series.. Whee!! I'm slowly, but definitely improving at the moment.. To think that it's all going to deteriote when I stop.. feel its kind of wasted... Well.. I guess I'll just take it recreational from now on.. Just go and enjoy it when I can.. and not think too much.. Have to curb my own competitive nature.

Thereafter, went for bridge training in sch.. from 6pm till 10.30pm... No idea why no yr 1's were there, only the seniors.. Though that's better... lolx.. They were toying with the idea of sending a team to Poland to compete in the World University Bridge competition. Was asking if I would want to be part of the team. The timing for it sucks... Mid Sept.. Meaning, have to miss lessons.. Plus its going to be rather expensive.. going to be 2.5k for 8 days... Madness ... If only NUS subsidise it.. Haha.. Definitely won't mind travelling...

No comments: