Monday, January 28, 2008

Bone marrow

Went to reg as a bone marrow donor this afternoon. Consulted my mum regarding this, and the first thing she said was. " wei she mo you zhuo chu zhe zhong shi ". She understand that I've been a regular blood donor, but don't know why I will choose to go to such extent. The chances of finding a match for bone marrow patient is 1 in 20,000. Its very rare to find one person with similar genetic structure who is willing to be a donor. Eventually, she said , take care of my body first, if I want to help others. Well.. I think she acknowledge what I'm doing is for a good cause, so gave her support =)



There's so much we could do to help the patients, the very least is to be one, who's willing to save one's life.

When there's a conflict between your heart and your mind. Which one do u follow?

No comments: