Saturday, January 26, 2008

Tree is gone

Attended Jielin's 21st Bdae just now .. Was a nice atmosphere and I guess most ppl enjoyed a good time there, gobbling down the food that keeps coming. Had a good time hanging around with them.. Somehow, still felt that something was missing... I wasn't exactly in the high mood of a party.

Anyway, this are some of the photos taken there..


This morning, while seating down in the living room, watching NBA. I heard the chainsaw working. was really loud and noisy, but didn't bother checking out what was going on, until I heard a large sound.. * crack * .. and when I turned my head to the left.. The tree that has watched me growing up for the past 22 yrs has fallen. *arhz * It has been saw-down,as it is blocking the site, where the lift up-grading work will be. Well well.. Though I've already saw it coming, but stil .. Its kinda sad to see a tree being saw into pieces. I mean.. Really pieces. sadz..

The last photo of this tree mins before its being saw off. Bye bye tree...

No comments: