Sunday, January 27, 2008

NUS pairs Open

Took part in the NUS pairs Open yesterday.. Had quite a fun time braving through all the opponents for the few hours, and managed to get a 2nd for the Students Cat. A total of 56 pairs took part, with all the veterans uncles, aunties. Whee.. Honestly, me and my partner, siew yik have already given up hope on getting any prizes. To our surprise, we heard our names being mentioned.. Haha. And I was still holding on to the medal, before passing it to our teamleader for him to present the prizes. How funny can that be, passing him the medal, only to take it from him. XD



Thereafter, went to JK's house for a gathering. Had quite a bit of food there. It was an evening full of fun, laughter, food and drinks. ONE thing that I learnt, too much oily food combine with liquor is a killing factor for me. First time I've ever vomitted because of such thing. Felt so ps to dirty the place and junkai's car. Thanks mindy and jk, for walking me up. If not I think I may have just slept at the lift. Honestly, I can't remember how I got out of jk's house, could only vaguely recall how I got into the car, sitting in the middle, threw up once/twice, with a black plastic bag. It's a disgusting feeling to be so dirty. Ps hc and lin, had to stand the stench of the vomit. and to clean up the mess that I made. hc, thanks for attending to your helpless sp here. Can't remember how I managed to get into my house, and change out somemore. Amazingly I was clean when i woke up. shorts changed as well. hmm.. I'm sure nobody helped me, cos my parents only came back at 2plus. no one was at home.. Mystery how I did it in a semi-conscious state.

Think the last 2 neat shots of Whiskey, ( its 2 glass actually) that I toast jk's sis caused it. prior to that, I was still okay. Was a bit high le, went over my body limit.. Haiz..



I will ensure that such things will not happen again. Don't like the feeling of no control over myself, or rather, don't know what I was doing.

No comments: