Attended the first lab of the Sem... and that means, I've a lab report to churn out.. and this is only the first week .. Zzz ... Anyway, after attending all the lectures for this sem, I think my 2 CORE mods, are really hardCORE.. and intensive.. and the other 3 electives, still look reasonable to me.. at times.. I understand the other mods better than the Core. Makes me wonder whether I've made the right choice ...
Went to watch Le Grand Chef at Vivo with lin. Somehow, some communication problem caused us 2 to wait at different bus-stops.. lolx.. was actually quite funny at that point of time..
The show was quite interesting, and imptly, it was focusing on food. Oh man... I was so damn hungry halfway through the show.. The delicacies that we shown made me drool larh.. Stomach growling while watching.. haha.. There was an unexpected twist in the story towards the back.. Which I feel cap the story nicely.. some parts of it was quite touching and sweet too... Overall, a nice show worth watching.. Want to know more ? go and watch it.. Shall not release the juicy parts.. =P
Thereafter, went to Marche to have our dinner.. Had a failed attempt trying to look for Korean food.. ( influenced by the show ). hAha.. First time being to the Marche at Vivo, the food quality is just abt the same as other branches.. Though its a little small, it has a Nice ambience to chit chat too.. Had a nice time talking to her there... =)
No comments:
Post a Comment