Thursday, January 10, 2008

Packing day.

Had nothing to do today, and couldnt' go out due to the bidding.. stupid NUS bidding system.. Supposed to allow us to have the freedom to read modules that we are interested in, that's why got the bidding. BUT .. you don't have enough pts for such things. what crap.. waste time sitting in front of the com, hoping that nobody out bids you. Whatever.. in any case, got all the modules that I need for this sem le. LUCKILY!!

So for the whole afternoon while I was monitoring the bid, I rearranged my clothes and to my own amusement.. I didn't know I had sooo many T-shirts and Polo Tees.. I haven't even seen some of it before.. lolx.. Spent some time folding and tidying up the stacks of clothes, before selecting those that I know I will never wear again. ( donate away I guess ).. Guess the no. of clothes that're in the photo..

Well... I counted it... and there were 184 pieces.. haha.. madness.. I think I should seriously stop buying any clothes for some time...


The neatly tidied up wardrobe. Its abit squeezy for all my clothes, but still can lar. " mai hiam bui pai " . Feels good to see everything nicely in place.. Whee!!!

No comments: