Sunday, January 6, 2008

YUMiliCious..

Went to Himawari at SAFRA, Mt Faber with Fang this afternoon.. Had the Buffet at $32.80 ++ , after all the taxes.. about $40 per head.. Quite a costly Lunch I would say. But, the food that we got was rather good. The Sashimi served was fresh and tasty.. Proportion given was generous.. Only prepared upon ordering... Had quite a lot of variety too.. Intent for the meal was to curb my craving for Sashimi.. And It SURE did that very well.. Quite satisfied with the Sashimi.. The rest of the food were quite good too.. Special mention should be given to the Ebi Tempura and the Shabu-Shabu.. Both were very tasty...


The plates of food that we had.. ( Once again, I forgot to take photos of it before digging in.. Just can't resist the temptation once I see the plate of Sashimi infront of me... Damn.. the presentation of the Mixed sashimi set was nice... )

Shabu- Shaubu, with Chicken and Beef..


My Fav, Gyoza, and Ebi Tempura..

I've always preferred " ala Carte " style of Buffet.. Meaning, serving upon ordering.. as compared to those Sakae Belt one.. Firstly, its fresher , secondly, it taste better... Of cos the down side of it, you will pay more for such things.. Well.. Good food are always worth it ... To me at least.. Thank goodness I have a big appetite.. Can cramp in a looot of food before I even get full.. Wahaha..

Thereafter, went to Suntec to shop around for a while, before meeting Kenneth for the Audition. The audition is for the Ch 5, Mitsubishi Challenge, A driving challenge in Malaysia.. no idea whether will get selected, but at least we are trying.. The top prize is a Mitsubishi Lancer.. Really hope to be selected.. only 8 pairs though.. That's like how little.. waited for like 3 hrs for a 10mins interview.. hope the wait is worthwhile...

No comments: