Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Can't resist the temptation to run any longer, I went for a light jog this evening. From the orthopedic's advice, I'm not supposed to run for 6-8 weeks, and only do light jogging on treadmill after 6 weeks. This is only the 3rd week actually. Bleh.. just 5km to loosen my body, which has been stressed and tired over the course of the past few weeks. It's been really hectic.. It gets more irritating when you are doing your work, and focusing on things, to get ppl who come kpkb you. ARhz... Sometimes they should just shut their mouth and know when to say things.

This thurs got MKT proj presentation, followed by biochem CA. after this, supposedly will be a bit more xing nan. Nah.. got 2 Lab report and a Gek project to hand up by next monday. No time to even take a breather. Making me think twice about even going for the Eastern pairs/team competition organised by SCBA. If I do go, it'll be 2 full days burnt.. haiz..

Don't like to rant.. but what to do when its all these that have been flooding my brain.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.