Saturday, March 29, 2008

Last lab for LSM1101..

Today was the last session of the LSM1101 lab. decided to take a bench photo together with the rest of my lappies. Well, for some of them, I've seen them since last semester, on the same bench, crapping and fooling around all the time. but some are new addition, new found friends, like my lab partner, yuenmay. Haha..





Wanted to go swimming after my MKT lesson just now and I prepared everything, already at the swimming pool at SRC, changed and ready to plunge in, only to see rain droplets on the surface of the pool. And.. moments later, Lightning flashes across the sky, and thunder created a huge roar.. So.. wasn't allowed into the water due to lightning risk. Prior to this, i was still thinking to myself, the sun isn't as hot le.. sian.. and to think that I can't even swim AT ALL. it's even more sIaNz.. sat there by the side of the pool in my trunks for 30mins, hoping that the sky would clear, and the lightning would disappear. but that just didn't happen, and eventually, I gave up waiting. Lao tian bu zuo mei.

Just now I dropped my card-holder, containing my ez-link, matrix card and Debit card. Thank goodness someone picked it up and returned it to me. Heard it via the P.A system in the MRT station, a malay voice pronouncing my name in a funny way, luckily, still could figure out that it's me. Actually, it slipped out of my jeans because there's a hole in my left pocket. it just dropped right thru to the floor without me knowing. Things haven't been going well for me recently, but everyone goes thru such things as well don't we? It's just how we cope with it to make the best out of the crappy situation. Quoting a fav phrase from dear.. " what won't kill you will make you stronger " =)

No comments: