YEAH!!! Today is the day.. wahaha.. the horrible day is over. Had a rather hectic day today. Begun with the MKT presentation.. weirdly, I was nervous while presenting. Normally won't have such situation de. Think I was really not prepared for it.. I even forgot the script that I've memorised before hand. NOob.. at least in the end, all went well. First time I met lin for lunch, Amazingly, after 2 months, this is our first lunching in school. Somehow or rather our time table always clashes, not a single free slot together. Must pen down today.. haha...
Then was mugging all the way till 5.30, cos I haven't finish studying for the test. so much careless in the end, piss off.
Went for tuition thereafter, very reluctant, but no choice.. when I ended lesson, walking along the road, the taxi driver had to tempt me why stopping beside me, asking me if I want a Taxi. So tempting lar.. had to slowly make my way to the Bus-stop, in the end, safely make my way there. Phew~! if not $20 will be gone..
No comments:
Post a Comment