Sunday, March 16, 2008

Went back to Jurong camp today for a E-mob briefing. The whole briefing was rather long and draggy, and at certain parts, I really felt it was redundant. Just summarise the important things for us, Save both your time and my time. Anyway, Its been 16months since I last wore my No.4. And it actually felt good wearing it. First time stepping into the camp as a NSman. Just feels so different.. haha.. Thank goodness, Daniel and Samuel are in this together. My future reservist will atleast have company le..

Went to Army museum after that for a short tour to see how the $60m was spent. Watching the foundations being laid, when I was attending at SAS attending CTC course.. Witness the long process of building, Its now open and available for public to visit. Rich history of the army being displayed, But Something that they can improve on, is the provision of a guide. Cos its rather hard to understand the things without prior knowledge of Army.



Went to cut hair together with lin, Couldn't stand the pom-pom-ness of my hair. Have to do something to it.

Before


After..


Well, not very much obvious difference there. But now dear looks more " guai ".. haha.. and my hair looks a bit different, just that I'll need to put in effort to style it everyday. *hmm.. depends on mood*

No comments: