Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Recall manning over

Last week was recall manning period, and there was such high level of excitement.. Received a sms on sat, around 1, saying that news leak, will get activated at 2pm, made me rush home from VJC, not long after I got there, trying to study. In the end, nothing was heard, make me and dan anxious for nothing. Plus, waste my time. NS arh Ns.. why so troublesome.. Next up is ICT during June, 5 day low key. Still need to go for briefing and stuff. Followed by a 3 week recall-manning in sept.. THat one is like 99% will kenna activated one. Haiz.. Mid-sem test is during then too.. zZz.

Anyway, begun cutting down my diet.. Started 2 days ago, and I'm already feeling the pain. From a normal 5-6 meals a day to 3 standard meals. It's a real torture. Meal times used to be around 0900, 1200, 1500, 1800, 2200, 0100. now no such things. Yesterday at Des's room, his fren still ask me whether want supper. Arhz.. Right, some may ask why the hell I'm dieting now. That's partially becoz I'm starting training for SBR, and I'm setting a higher target than last yr. hoping to clock 1hr 45min this time round. Not sure if my fragile knee can take it, but that's my aim. Shall go accordingly to the condition of my knee. And I want to be more lean than the current moment. reduce the body fat %. I don't like diet-ing. Honestly, I LOVE Food.. Luckily my meals are just low in fats, so still can eat most of the things.

Paired up with one of the senior during bridge training, there's an obvious lack of trust and communication. But he's not my usual partner, so can't fault it. Plus developing a terrible headache halfway thru. Don't really have the mood to play. At least in the end, still scrap thru with a decent result. And my Usual partner is almost permanently MIA. I urgently need a new partner if I'm to progress further. But all other players who I'm okay with are already paired up. Haiz.. hOw.. Need to find one compatiable partner. Not easy...

No comments: