A disappointing performance from Man U, losing 3-0 to milan at San Siro. Stayed up to watch the match and waited till the match start, hoping to see some positive results. Felt asleep during the initial part. Luckily Eason gave me a call to wake me up.. Thanks Bro. kaka has to spoil it by scoring in the 11th min. By the time seedorf scores the second in the 33rd, I knew the chances were slim cos the way Man U was playing was really crap. All of them seem to have forgotten to put on their glasses, keep passing the ball the Milan players. The main culprit were O'Shea, Carrick, Brown and Ronaldo. Though the second half play was slightly better, with smooth passing and quite a few chances, they could not finish it. Nobody was playing up to their normal standard. Sad... there goes the treble dream for this season.
A mixed feeling while supporting Man U last night, partly because I'm a Italy fan, and gattuso and pirlo are 2 of my fav players in Italy squad. I just like the Gung-ho and passionate attitude gattuso, aka the bull. What a waste that Ferguson didn't want to bid for him 2 seasons back. Now that Man U is out of the UCL. Hope they will still clinch the premiership by this weekend. Muz win at Manchester City, and hope Arsenal will keep Chelsea at bay or win them. Way to go Gunners !! haha..
Only slept at 4.30am after finish watching the match. Kinda funny that I'm still quite awake at this point of time considering there was only 2hrs of sleep just now. Will be depending on the doses of caffeine to keep myself awake after lunch. That's usually the time when the Zzz Monster comes and haunt me.
Have more or less decided to choose PGP over eusoff hall. Lessons learnt from JC days were partly the reasons why I choose residence over hall. I guess the important thing is not to repeat the same mistake again. Seen this phrase from some where before.
" Insanity is when a person repeat the same steps that he has taken over and over again, hoping for a different outcome."
Have to make changes to my life to achieve a different result. A motto from my primary school.
To Perservere and Succeed.
No comments:
Post a Comment