What a way to spend my precious Saturday working at the moment. All because that tues was Labour day. The company really making full use of us temps. Making sure that our 42.5 hrs is used up a week and when there's OT to be done, we will not be involved. The work is pilling up, cos 3 malay colleagues " unknowingly" took 3 days off/mc together. ( don't know which one, basically just MIA). No sense of responsibility in their work. Honestly, if I was the supervisor, I would have given them a warning for their attitude, or perhaps wave them good bye. The work place here has made me see many things, especially the working attitude of many different types of people. I guess education really do plays a part in the nuturing process of one's character and attitude towards work/life.
Have a busy day coming ahead. Still have tuition tonight after ending work at 5.30pm. Will be heading to Jie yu's place to discuss about the trip/ mahjong after that at mid night. And still have a friendly soccer match with Seng Huat's classmate on Sun morning 9.30am. Most likely would be heading in to the game without a single wink. Hopefully my body would still be able to take it. Have been sleeping 5hrs a day for the whole week. Still have a birthday party to attend in the evening. Haven't even bought the present. Goodness.. how Am I suppose to squeeze out time to do so many things ?
Just took a look at my organiser and realised that I've got 4 bdae coming up in 2 weeks. Really bad timing for me at the moment. I've wanted to keep myself busy to make the most out of whatever time that I have. But this is getting too busy for my liking. Don't even have time to do my training. Reach home earliest at 10pm on 4 of the 5 working days. Now I finally understand why many working adults say that there's no time to exercise. Certaintly, I'm one that's motivated to do my own training, but the fact that next day would be super tired with the lag of rest, really deters me from doing so. How I wish that all these can come to an end and get back to my normal lifestyle, where I can do what I want and not be restricted by the work committment.
No comments:
Post a Comment