Embeded some music to it. Had to learnt it step by step on how to do it. Though I know how to put up songs, but embedding music to a web is a first for me. If the song being played doesn't suit your tasting, switch it off, everybody has different preference in music. Quite troublesome to put this up actually. haha.. goes along the reason why I've yet to buy a mp3, cos I'm lazy to upload songs into it. Found out a web to get songs, and now I'm tempted to get myself an i-pod or Zen. Or perhaps save it and get a digi cam instead, cos the old one spoilt le.
Whenever i talk to my sis regarding this, I would always get the same response. "Aiya, you don't need them one larh. Normally also go without music also no problem. why waste $$ buying that when you can do well without it. Don't waste money lar ". I guess there are many things in life that are not exactly needed. Humans live to have a better life and that's why we buy many new things even when its not required. Why bother having a SCV when there's already free channel like Ch 8, Ch 5 to watch? Why get a LCD or plasma TV when a 14 inch tv would serve the same purpose? Why buy so much clothes/ shoes when all you need to wear at a time is only one set? All these are just the way people live and different people places different emphasis on different things. Some would prefer to spend it on food, some on clothes, some on gadgets and some prefer not to spend at all. Storing it in the bank and see the money grow at 0.03%.
Yeah I do know the reason behind her saying all these, cos I'm not financially stable as yet. Shouldn't be spending this type of unnecessary money on such "luxurous" items. To think that 3/4yrs of Uni will be facing the same problem its really not a nice feeling. By nature, I'm one that spends money really easily, especially on food and gadgets. Can see that the days in Uni will be a torturing period time for me.
Applied for PGP yest night le. Don't understand why must type in all the details again and again when the domain is from nus.edu.sg. Remembered clearly that I've keyed in all the same details before, couldn't they just retrieve it from there, since our Admission Pin is link to our data? My mum was asking why I wanted to stay in residence when my travelling time is at most 1 1/2 hr. Cos during my army days, my camp is already further than now, shouldn't I be used to it already? I don't think its so much of used to it, but want to have more time to do other things rather than travelling to and fro. Some people choose to stay hall as they want to be independent, others for fun. I guess for me, I've no need for that cos all along I've been independent. Even someone who is independent would want to have someone to rely on at times. Many ppl rely on their belief in their religion, some in their family, some on the bf/gf. I rely on me, myself and zhiyuan. Perhaps that may sound a bit too self centered, but my personal belief is that I'm the only person that can make/accept changes that come my way. Advice and help can be given by friends, family, or anyone. But whether you want to accept it is your choice. Just like smoking. Nobody can force you to smoke. The Harmful effects of it is known to all, whether you still choose to put it in to the mouth to have a puff is still a personal choice.
Many thoughts have been running through my mind lately. Especially so when I'm reading the book "5 people you meet in Heaven". Really makes me reflect back on the things that has happened and some of the choices that I've made thus far. The things that we have done have affected many ppl around us unknowingly. Some times its good to take a step back and view the world again.
" Sacrifice is part of life, its supposed to be. It's not something to regret. Its something to aspire to.
No comments:
Post a Comment