Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Last day for Nurul

Yesterday, 290507 was the Last day for my colleague Nurul. Neighbour of me for the past 6 months. A very nice friend who has helped me countless times. Able to compose herself in all situations, pleasant to chat with too.. Its not only a lost to the company, but also a loss to me as I've lost a good neighbour. Till now I still think that her eyes are beautiful.. haha.. but have no chance to tell her so. Anyway, Wish her all the best in future. She said she will be taking a few months break before taking up another job. Got sick of the monotonous job here. I kinda agree with her. Good choice to leave the place and search for greener pasture.

Yeah... I've also handed in my resignation. or rather, informing my supervisor when would be my last day. Can't wait for the day to come. Its also too monotonous for me. No challenge at all. Just sitting down infront of the com, waiting for time to pass everyday. 29 more days to end of work and 20 more working days. Hopefully there won't be much OT. Though from the perm staff, June is a peak period, and together with the bad rush of closing all orders before the 7% GST kicks in, there will be a need to finish up everything before the end of the month.
Actually Just got back from riding around 11.30pm. and one of the khakis offered me a road bike at $700. a real bargain price considering the condition and parts. Perhaps its because he knows that I'm cash strapped and still going uni. He gave me such an offer. Really tempted to buy one. But its really tough to do so, further more, wound definitely get a scolding session from both my mum and sis. Haiz... I guess the only way to go abt doing it is to off-load my current MTB hybrid and top up for this roadie. Would take a look at the bike and "test-cycle " it before i make any decision. Would be good if I can sell off my bike at $300++, then I would be able to top up the rest. Hmm..... a tough decision.

No comments: