Thursday, May 31, 2007

Watching Pirates the Second Time

Watched Pirates again yesterday, 300507 with Fang at PS. Rushed over immediately from work to catch the show at 6.35pm. Didn't even have time to catch a bite. With the main understanding of the plot from the first time I watched it on Monday, my main focus this time was to clarify the parts that I was still unclear, and to take note of all the " ka kia " fighting at the back. Got to know why East India Company got linked to SINGAPORE, mainly because Singapore was a prime location for traders at that period of time, or rather is still one of the main trading route. And i realised that all the background fighting are very well coordinated as well.. It wasn't like anyhow de. HAha... so much work has been done into making everything looks so smooth.

Fang missed the 2nd episode thus was not very sure of how the heart got to do with all the fightings, gave her a very brief summary of it to help her understand. And as the show progresses, Slowly input to her when there's somethings that's linked to the 2nd episode. Hope it did help.

The only difference this time round for the show was that Fang told me that there's a short clip after all the credits. And so, we waited patiently for it, and it was .... loooonng... erm.. perhaps about 5 mins? The clip at the end showed Elizabeth with a kid, apparently, her son standing at the cliff, waiting for the Flying dutchman to appear. The first time he would see his Dad. Quite amazing that they were able to successfully fertilize and bear the child for that one day when he's allowed to be on land. haha... Was thinking whether there'll be another kid this time when they meet. :p

Thereafter, when to Vivo to meet Hs, Eason and Leonard. Chat there for quite a long time, from 10 plus - 1.30am?? Don't know why, but just enjoy hanging out and chatting with them. Makes me feel comfortable, and most importantly, I can be myself when with them. BUT the cab back was horrendous, with the 1.5X, it burnt a hole in my pocket, costing $23. Should meet earlier next time.

310507
When to the IT fair with Eason after my tuition. It was expectedly super packed, have to force my way through practically from place to place. Focused and zoom down to a few models, but decided to head down to Simlim to compare the prices too. Cos I realised that not all sold during the fair are at the best price, and may not necessarily have the specifications that I want.

Then HS, joined up with us after dinner, for some entertainment. Went to play pool and arcade for a while. Time just flies today. And I kept having the feeling that today is a saturday. Damn how I wish I was right. Cos I have to drag myself to work tomorrow.

No comments: