Wohoo... MILAN 2-1 LIVERPOOL. Yeah... Glad that Milan won the Champions League. Have felt that Milan should have won the cup after the defeat they inflict upon Man U with their play. They did it against Liverpool with style. Though Kaka and Seedorf was virtually marked out for most of the game, but Inzaghi showed why he's still in the first team at Milan at age 32. He's precision goal assisted by Kaka in the 82nd min ended the game for the Reds. Still as fast and unpredictable on his perfectly timed run, he wreak havoc in the Reds' back 4. And as the saying goes, out of 10 offside, 1 will succeed. He proved it once more. haha... By the time he was substituted, he has covered a distane of approx. 10,256m. I think that's the most I've seen a striker covering in a match. *claps*claps*. Even the reputable Gerrard, only covered 9km around that time. When Dirk Kuyt scored an consolation goal in the 86th min. I bet ALL the liverpool fans were praying for a 2005 Istabul repeat where they scored 3 in 6 mins. However History doesn't repeat itself and it was all over when the whistle was blown. Liverpool went into the final with an outstanding Champions League Final record, Winning 5 our of the previous 6 times, only losing to Juventus in 1985. But Records are meant to be broken and this year it has broken again. Cheers to Milan after the win, especially all the scandal that has been surrounded them for the whole season and the points deductions in the Seria A. They are still 4th on the table. This Match officially brings an end to the 06/07 Season. It has being a exciting and unforgettable season, with so many surprises happening. Hope that Man U will be able to do better in the coming 07/08 season with the new inclusion of Owen Hargreaves and hopefully a better striker. Will be looking forward to the first match to kick off the 07/08 season with Man U facing Chelsea in the Community Shield in the first week of Aug. Till then, there will be no more soccer to watch on weekends, more entertainment will be sought for to kill the terrible long saturday nights.
This is the Photo of my new found Toy. The Chiro Pro Osim Massager. It has been left in the house for the past 1 yr or so, but nobody really uses it. Just 2 days ago, I decided to give it a chance to prove its worth, and I never regretted it. Cos it helped tremendously in reliving my cramped left calf. I was feeling the pain even while walking on tuesday, cos of the Duathlon on sunday. And 2 days ago, I started using it. Sitting down at the com table playing Bridge online why leaving my calf on the machine. There're 2 functions and 3 speeds available on this simple machine, but it served its purpose well. I use it for 2 sessions of 20 mins each, and after 2 days, my leg feels much better. Honestly, this is the first time I felt that OSIM products does work. Nevermind about the I-gallop, U-papa, etc. I'm happy with the CHIRO pro. haha... I'm sure this would become part of the routine after my competitions or long runs. To help me recover faster. Perhaps I'll try out more OSIM products next time. I've started to enjoy the benefits and start to like massaging. A form of relaxation and enjoyment... =)
No comments:
Post a Comment