Loneliness. A sudden feeling that seems to have crept up to me. There are people around, walking past, talking, doing work, etc. Seldom would there be one that really bother to take a step back even if they sense something is wrong. Most just put it aside as the person is having a bad day. The feeling of it isn't good and it seems that I'm walking deeper and deeper into a tunnel, with lesser and lesser light available. Everything is so dark, can't seem to find anything familar. I Can't even find myself. Where am I? How did I land up here? Where do I belong?
The people walking around, can be seperated into 2 groups. Friends & Strangers. How to differentiate between the 2 ? The one that you know the name, is your friend? the one that you say Hi to is a friend? The one that you don't talk to is a stranger? There are many ways of categorising them into different types. Generally, best friend, good friend, friend, Hi-bye Friend, Foe/ stranger. Why do you call them your best friend or good friend? Is it cos they understand you, or is it just that you can communicate well with them? You can tell them your darkest secrets ? Why do we call some people as foe ? Cos of the behaviour? attitude? or wat ? How many Friends out there are really true friends that will help you out when needed ? even at the expenses of their time, well being. There are definitely. But it makes up only the small proportion. Would be really fortunate to have them around. What about the rest? Why are they still called friends ? Just simply because I know them ?
Friend Vs Partner. Which is more Important? Without doubt, 90% would say partner. Why? cos you know that your partner will always be there for you? What if your friend can do the same? Is that possible? So which is more important now? People always say " Friends are Forever " So a partner cannot be forever? Why do people bother getting married then? Why are friends becoming foe after some arguement? So is friendship still forever? Or is the commitment of both parties that makes the difference?
There are too many possibilities and a never ending arguement. Most would see me as an active person who has many friends. But to have a healthy friendship, time is required. Time is required to be spent together, talking, joking, playing,mocking etc , at each other. Unfortunately, I've traded the time to be spent with friends with something else. Many friends have been lost through the process. Was it worth ? I don't know. I really don't know. Things can't be compared when it can't be measured isn't it? Some say as long as you are happy then the decision is right. But Would you ever know whether you will be happier if the other thing happened instead? NO. cos its never possible to have 2 endings. So how would you know which decision would be happier? You are taking a gamble everytime you make a decision and hoping that it pays off.
I've always believe that things happen for a reason, and if its meant to happen its meant to happen. An end to something is the start of another beginning.. However, every new start to a new book, a new chapter would mean that you will be filled with uncertainty and loneliness. Just like reading a book, you will only know the rough story from the summary, but would not know what it is about until you finish reading it. Cos everything is just so different and and unfamiliar.
How do I overcome walking in the dark tunnel alone?
I don't know.
But I know I will.
Some how. Some where. Some Time
The people walking around, can be seperated into 2 groups. Friends & Strangers. How to differentiate between the 2 ? The one that you know the name, is your friend? the one that you say Hi to is a friend? The one that you don't talk to is a stranger? There are many ways of categorising them into different types. Generally, best friend, good friend, friend, Hi-bye Friend, Foe/ stranger. Why do you call them your best friend or good friend? Is it cos they understand you, or is it just that you can communicate well with them? You can tell them your darkest secrets ? Why do we call some people as foe ? Cos of the behaviour? attitude? or wat ? How many Friends out there are really true friends that will help you out when needed ? even at the expenses of their time, well being. There are definitely. But it makes up only the small proportion. Would be really fortunate to have them around. What about the rest? Why are they still called friends ? Just simply because I know them ?
Friend Vs Partner. Which is more Important? Without doubt, 90% would say partner. Why? cos you know that your partner will always be there for you? What if your friend can do the same? Is that possible? So which is more important now? People always say " Friends are Forever " So a partner cannot be forever? Why do people bother getting married then? Why are friends becoming foe after some arguement? So is friendship still forever? Or is the commitment of both parties that makes the difference?
There are too many possibilities and a never ending arguement. Most would see me as an active person who has many friends. But to have a healthy friendship, time is required. Time is required to be spent together, talking, joking, playing,mocking etc , at each other. Unfortunately, I've traded the time to be spent with friends with something else. Many friends have been lost through the process. Was it worth ? I don't know. I really don't know. Things can't be compared when it can't be measured isn't it? Some say as long as you are happy then the decision is right. But Would you ever know whether you will be happier if the other thing happened instead? NO. cos its never possible to have 2 endings. So how would you know which decision would be happier? You are taking a gamble everytime you make a decision and hoping that it pays off.
I've always believe that things happen for a reason, and if its meant to happen its meant to happen. An end to something is the start of another beginning.. However, every new start to a new book, a new chapter would mean that you will be filled with uncertainty and loneliness. Just like reading a book, you will only know the rough story from the summary, but would not know what it is about until you finish reading it. Cos everything is just so different and and unfamiliar.
How do I overcome walking in the dark tunnel alone?
I don't know.
But I know I will.
Some how. Some where. Some Time
.

No comments:
Post a Comment