Met up with Sara at 8.45am to have breakfast at East Coast mac, before meeting the rest of them at 9.30, though most of them came late. There after, May2, Allen n Jian Hua , went to rent the bicycle, while Sara n me wore on our blades. Its always better to have your own pair of blades, for its better, cleaner and no smell. It's gross to wear one with everybody's sweat... YUCKS..
Carried on blading and cycling up and down the stretch, and the 3 cyclist didn't bother to wait for the 2 bladers. Though we've 8 wheels on, compared to the 2 they have... still... its not possible to catch up.. haha.. At least they waited for us at certain places, so still manage to see them every now and then. The workout ended after 2hrs, around 12.10, before we headed towards Parkway for lunch. That's where more of the class turned up.
Photos Taken at Bedok Jetty. (The 5 hardworking souls that didn't mind to wake up early for some exercise )


The 3 Musketeers.



The 3 Musketeers.

Mindy, Gopal and Yi Yeung joined up around 1pm and we went to Pasta Mania for lunch. Some suggested Swensens, but to save money, it ended at Pasta Mania, ( Food court was too packed ). Had a very long lunch there, and waited for quite some time before Edwin, Jermayne n Vanessa turned up around 2pm. The chit chat session carried on, and there was never a period of silence.
Then we went to Anderson's to grab some Ice-cream. May2 wasn't taking it, and decided to have some other dessert. We sat down there, happily enjoying our dessert, and started chatting again. lolx. think the owners wouldn't have like such customers who only order one or 2 item and hog the seats for so long.
Not long after, Vanessa had to take her leave, and we took a Group photo before everybody dispersed.
Group Photo taken at the dessert Shop.
Overall it was a nice meeting with everyone with eating and more eating for yesterday. 090607. Next time will be somewhere closer to town, if not Mr Perfect 1.30 will complain that its always in the east.. lolx.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After everybody has left, I hang around Parkway with Mindy, doing some shopping. Waited until 5pm, before my cousin, Wei Qi, came to fetch us to go East coast park for some running. The weather was quite warm, but it was a comfortable run, covering abt 9km in 58 min. Been some time since I last ran at East Coast, and yesterday's run reminds me of why my favourite running location is there. I simply enjoy the sound of the waves and the cool breeze blowing at me while running. Such a nice and relaxing feeling. If only I have a car, I'll go there and run more often.
Had dinner at Bedok Food centre soon after that, before heading to Bugis to walk walk. Accompanied Mindy till about 9.30pm, before she met up with bf to go home. Went home after a long long day. 14 hrs after I left home for 2 exercises. Tiring man..
Totally enjoyed the day. Another fully packed weekend which has brought much joy and interactions with some friends that I've not contacted for quite a long while. There's still a family gathering tonight. Sighz... I'm quite tired already.. continous 2 weeks, waking up at 7 everyday. And Yes, today is Sunday, I'm at WORK. but its double pay at $14 an hour... How can miss it.. No need to drag myself, I'll also come. haha... Time flies and its 6 more hours before I knock off. Yipee...

No comments:
Post a Comment