Received a call in the morning around 10am from Vanessa. She was asking me whether I was at the SCamp,( science Camp), wanted to come over and say hi to me. But sadly I'm at work. Can't help it, since I chose to continue working even though I know the dates for the camp 2 months ago. Didn't have the mood at that point of time to take part in camps, that's why chose to work instead. And later in the afternoon, received msg from Yi hung, telling me how he's having fun at the Camp playing games. ROFL. Have to purposely tell me that. HahA. Aiyo.. make me feel left out.
This Reminds me of what happened last yr when Fang asked me whether she should take leave and go for the camps. I remember telling her to go for the camp, and make more friends and it would come in handy when doing project or having friends in the same modules. And now I am this yr, doing the opposite of what I advice people to do. WTH. haha..
Anyway, missing out all the camps was a known decision made by myself. So can't blame anything, but myself for feeling down at that point of time when I decided. E.g. Knowing I'll miss 3 camps, due to the Bag Packing trip and choosing to work and miss SCamp. Still I'll still be able to make it for SOW, the min I guess. Kinda Tired of going to Camp. 2 yrs in camp Is quite sufficient honestly. haha... Though its VERY diff..
Signed up for the Mizuno Wave run on the 22nd July, and Hs, has to remind me that there's another adventure race that I agree to join him, which falls on 20th July to 22nd july. Haiz.. Now have to waste the $20 reg fee for the run. But Guess for the fun, it should be worth it. Hopefully...
2 more working days to go... before I'll end my work here. So fast. Can hardly believe it.
Going to go for Tuition soon, Before taking a 3 week break. Feel kinda bad for missing so many lessons. But there seems to be no choice regarding this. Hopefully my student will be able to handle it...
No comments:
Post a Comment