Just woke up not long ago at 11.30am. lol.. its been like 2 months since I woke up so late. All my previous weekends were busy with runs, outings/meetings and gatherings. Today is nothing special. SUPPOSED to wake up at 7am to run to bedok reservoir to meet the Sgrunners for a 15km recce run. Cos mizuno Wave run is coming soon. But I'm just too tired, can't wake up in time. Felt bad sending them aeroplane.
Got to know that there isn't any OT today yesterday at 4pm. A mix of happy and sad. Happy that I can take a break and have a well deserved rest, Sad that I can't get the 2X pay. nevertheless I'm already taking a break now, might as well make full use of it.
Went night cycling with Kenneth yesterday night, exploring Punggol. The Ulu Balu ku place. take so long before any car comes into sight. Kenneth's Fav Phrase " Gou bu la shi , niao bu shen dang " place. " dog don't shit, bird don't lay egg " haha.. its really isolated. explored a few places, including a 4km route into one of the country club. Was quite funny there... cos there were a few dogs chasing us behind a fence.. we didn't bother about it and felt safe because of the fence. BUT the dog just kept chasing us, going faster and faster. So both of us decided to pick up our pace and out pace the dog. Guess wat, down the stretch, there was an opening in the fence, and the dog ran out.. OH MY GOD!!. gave me a shock. haha... can't imagine what will happen if the dog chooses to bite me. haa.. lucky we had picked up the pace, and managed to shake it off. Phew...
Supposed to go to beach road or some bag packing shops to top up my accessories for next week's trip. But I guess I'm just too lazy to go out today. really hope I can delay buying it, but looking at my schedule, I don't think I have any free time.. Sighz....
Bought a new router and finally, I'm not illegally tapping my neighbour's wireless network.. haha... Also, topped up 1GB of ram to my notebook's current 1GB. it speeds up everything like more than 100%. Wow... shiok.. Can feel the obvious difference even by just booting up the com. Went to test out COH, and there's totally no lag anymore... laggi best. Really worth the upgrade. furthermore the prices of the ram is climbing up again. better get it fast before it shoots up skyhigh. All these thanks to Kenneth who bought it for me from Simlim, and transported and pass it to me at my place yesterday afternoon. Grateful to have such a helpful friend.
No comments:
Post a Comment